Saturday, June 21, 2008

Junk Food

On Wednesday, we went to Portillo's for hamburgers, beef sandwiches and fries. (I know, I gave my son cheese fries twice in one week, but it was a very special week--we're back to our healthy eating next week.)
Andrew actually ate quite a bit of my hamburger with his fries which makes it MUCH healthier. ;)




Grandad did a funny trick where he pretended to throw something in the air and then flicked the back of the paper bag with his finger to make it sounded like something had landed in the bag. You can see at the end of the video what Andrew thought of Grandad's trick.





This is what happens when you eat too many cheese fries.






post signature

2 comments:

  1. Cheese fry's twice in one week?? It must have been a GREAT week!! If you ask me cheese fry's should be a food group in themselves. YUMMERS!!!! Its good to see Andrew has such good taste in food :)
    Have a good weekend!!
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL Ruthanne Grandad's trick had me giggling. I think cheese fries twice in one week is totally acceptable. ;)

    ReplyDelete