Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Re-Adoption Day

Andrew was re-adopted today! His name is officially Andrew Charles Luis Focht!!
We were not allowed to take pictures in the actual court room, but we did get some shots in the Sheriff's office and in the adoption waiting room.

I'm getting my name changed today!


This room felt like the baby room at the Guatemala City Marriott.


Signing the paperwork.


I'm such a big boy!


Playing with the kitchen set while we waited.


The Sheriff's office




Inside the Sheriff's office.


Signed and sealed!


Afterward, we went out to our favorite Mexican restaurant for tacos and fried ice cream. Yum!!


Lemons...I love them, I hate them, I love them, I hate them....


Gramma, you're SO funny!


post signature

5 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! What an exciting day!
    Kerri and Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY READOPTION DAY!!!!! You guys all looked fantastic!! The waiting room DOES look like the Marriot baby room! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Re-Adoption Day!!! The pictures are priceless and so happy (PS....I LOVE that red shirt you have on!). I also LOVE the "Lemon Face"!!!!! Yipppppeeeee!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy readoption day!!!!!!! your smile says it all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! What a GREAT day!!!

    ReplyDelete