Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Grandparents are coming! The Grandparents are coming!


My parents are coming to visit us today. They'll be here for Andrew's baptism/Father's Day tomorrow, his re-adoption on Tuesday and my dad's birthday on Thursday. 65 years old--Yikes, Grandad. You're OLD!!
Our friends, The Cash Crew, are coming to town also and we're all going to the zoo on Monday. My mom is so excited to meet Kelly and her kids.

Andrew doesn't understand at all when I tell him that Gramma and Grandad are coming to visit, but I know he'll be excited to see them again.

Here is a great picture of my parents from the last time they were in town (3 years ago!)


and close up:



post signature

3 comments:

  1. How fun to have the grandparents coming to visit! Sounds like you have a great week planned with them here.
    Kerri and Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have so much fun!!! Happy readoption! Happy Baptism!!!

    ReplyDelete