Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Andrew has a sister!!

This weekend, I found out that Andrew has a birth sister here in the U.S.!! I didn't even know that his birth mom had given up any other children for adoption.
His sister is five and her name is Isabella. I talked to her mom last night for about 45 minutes and she had great information about Andrew's birth mom and his other siblings.

Andrew and Isabella do not live near each other, but her mom and I will stay in touch and make sure they know about each other. At some point, we want them to meet.

I'm SO excited.

Can you believe how much they look alike?



Princesa Isabella



Isabella and her mom

post signature

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you all! This is a fantastic connection to have! I hope it only blossoms from here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great news. She is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting!!! In that first pic, especially, you can see the family resemblance.
    Kerri and Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. I have chills! What an amazing discovery. You have to tell us how you found all this out. She is a beautiful little girl. She and Andrew are lucky to have each other. What great moms you both are for pursuing this relationship!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, how awesome! Please tell me how you found Andrew's sister.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh she is just beautiful, congrats to all!! And she does look so much like Andrew. How wonderful for everyone that you found each other.
    What happy news!!!
    Best wishes
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting!! They do look very much alike--they're both beautiful!!

    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ruthanne, I am over the moon excited for you! Isabella is absolutely gorgeous....just like her little bro :)

    ReplyDelete