Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hello? Is this Gramma?

Andrew likes to pretend to talk on the phone. If someone is actually on the other end (like Gramma) he clams up and won't say a word.

If you're one of the people we've accidentally called, Sorry. :)



Now, what is that number? 1-215........


Hi! Gramma?
I'm good. How are you?


The usual. Just dumping out all my toys and getting into the kitchen cabinets.


I make Mommy check all the rooms for you every morning, but you must be gone for real. I wish you guys were still here. I miss you.





post signature

2 comments:

  1. Hehehe! Ruby is just like that. Everything becomes a phone but she won't say anything when someone is really there talking to her.
    Kerri and Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL thats so cute!
    I remember how much i used to LOVE to call my nanny :)
    So sweet!

    ReplyDelete