Sunday, June 29, 2008

Our new car

I did it. I traded in my SUV. I loooooved my X-terra and there were a few tears when I traded it in, but the gas mileage was killing me.
Andrew picked out the color (I swear, he did. He kept pointing to the grey one). It's a great car and the mileage is wonderful. It has a lot of extras that my X-terra didn't have but trunk space is NOT one of them. lol

My beloved X-terra.
Andrew traveled through 10 states in this car.


The new beauty.


Do you like the color I picked out? I'm a little bit closer to Mommy now so it's easier for her to hand me snacks.


I'm KING of the car! (As you can see, I take the job VERY seriously)


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Nice!!
    i did the opposite traded in my car for an SUV cause i needed the room LOL We do have a car for gas millage and now an SUV for space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a new Nissan Pathfinder and had to trade in our Altima to make room for 4 kids!!!!! Darn gas prices!!! LOL

    Love your new pics!

    ReplyDelete