Sunday, June 8, 2008

We're having a heat wave...


It is sooo humid here this week. I ordered sunny and 70 for my birthday week, but it didn't happen.
I couldn't even bear to put clothes on Andrew.


Raisins and juice are funny!




Andrew and I went out to the pool yesterday. My plan was to use a bucket to fill his little pool with warmish water from the big pool. But when we got out there, I found out that our pool is closed for repairs so I had to fill his pool with cold hose water. Brrrrr. He wasn't happy. He would only walk around the outside of the pool and put his hands in the water. He had a great time, but it wasn't exactly what I had planned. I thought it felt good just to put my feet in the icy cold water.

The only picture I could get of him in his hat.
(Look at his little belly sticking out.)






So close to going in.


Hmmm....I wonder how he got so wet if he didn't go in the pool?


Mommy! Stop splashing me!


I mean it, woman!!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Sam and Luke applaud Andrew's wardrobe!! (or lack thereof...)

    Andrew is so sweet, but I especially love "the look" he is giving in the last pic!

    ReplyDelete