Friday, June 13, 2008

FFF

Today's theme is Bloopers. It's supposed to be pictures that didn't turn out. Problem is...I usually delete those!
Here are a couple that I found:

I don't really care if you are my cousins...GET OFF ME!!!


Great picture of the flag, Mom, but where's my head??


I'm sweaty and I'm outta here!


What in the world did you put in the dinner tonight, Mom?


Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear....


I'm so happy about my basket, I can only open one eye...sorta.


I'm soooooo tired of getting my picture taken.


You can see more FFF bloopers at http://kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com.

post signature

12 comments:

  1. I am telling you every picture of our kids is precious no matter what isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great.. i love them all ! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrew is adorable even in his blooper pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrew is just a cutie. I heart him!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just landed on your blog....Andrew is ADORABLE!!!! We are in the process of adopting a sweet baby girl from Guatemala. Hope you have a great weekend!

    Blessings,
    Lindsey Wheeler
    www.thewheelerjourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andrew is gorgeous. Havea lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ruthann-
    There is a group of us meeting in KY the last weekend in June. If you do not live to far away please join us.

    Great blooper photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable as always. Glad to hear Andrew is feeling good and came through his double whammy like a champ. Love the flag picture, great idea, I hope you got a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a CUTE kid! He's a sweetie. Your blog design is awesome! I love the header. As I can't figure out how to make one myself, I may have to break down and hire someone to do it for my soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are cute, your son is adorable! Love the food
    blooper! Kids don't hold back.

    the flores family

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww - I love the winking one!

    Peace and Hugs,
    Becca

    ReplyDelete