Thursday, June 12, 2008

Successful Surgeries

Andrew's surgeries went very well yesterday. He was such a trooper. He entertained the nurses and anesthesiologist while we waited for his procedures to start. He was a little groggy in the car afterward, but was fine by the time we got home.

We're leaving without a bottle?


No pictures, please.


You can call it a gown, but I still say it's a dress.


What in the world did they put on my ankles?


Look, Mom. No hands!


There has to be an escape door somewhere.


Finally...something fun to do in here.


How in the world do girls crawl in these things?


I feel sleeeeppppyyyyy....


Oh my gosh...I was STARVING!!



post signature

5 comments:

  1. Poor little guy - being starved like that. ;0)
    Such a cutie!
    Kerri and Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor little sweetie pie! but he sure do look cute in a hospital gown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Picture #1 in the car seat ... I've seen that face before ... far too many times in my rear view mirror! Girl, how do you keep such a clean car seat?! I'm so glad he made it through fine. But, I think he may be running out of snow peas in that pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pics sure would make a great scrapbooking page layout. Adorable, every one. I especially love the one with his diaper showing in the back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor SWEEEEET little angel baby!!!!!! Those are the sweetest pictures, Ruthanne!

    ReplyDelete