Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Sprinkler Park

We went to the sprinkler park today. It's just a little one--we were practicing for when we go to the big one this weekend. :)
Andrew was a little unsure at first, but after he got over his initial fear, he really liked it. I had a hard time getting him to leave!


I don't know about all that water and all those kids.


It does look like fun!


Down came the rain...


Hmmmm....this one looks like it's just my size.


Oooo...that's cold!














Peek-a-boo!


Buckets make everything more fun!!





post signature

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! That looks like sooo much fun! I love the peek-a-boo one! He sure is gearing up for Kalahari!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great photos! He looks like he is having a ball. My question is...did YOU go in too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish that we had a sprinkler park like that near us! It looks like so much fun! Andrew is cracking me up in his pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Ruthanne these are the cutest pictures EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at his little trunks!

    ReplyDelete