Sunday, July 27, 2008

More amateur photography


As I was walking the other day, I saw a great place to take pictures of Andrew. We stopped there today on the way to church since he was all dressed up and looking adorable.
My new laptop has the updated version of iphoto and it can do some neat things with my pictures that my older version couldn't. It has an antiquing effect that I really like (the third picture of each pose).


Pose #1:






Pose #2:






Pose #3:






Pose #4:






Pose #5:






post signature

5 comments:

  1. I'm telling you Ruthanne, you have a little heart breaker on your hands. He is just so stinking cute. I love following your journey with Andrew...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics!!!
    Kerri, Medina, and Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruthanne,

    Awesome job! When did he get to be such a big boy ?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is cute is pie. How precious he looks sitting there like such a big boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them all, Ruthanne! Not sure if I like the b&w or the one right after it more. What is that called, muted?

    ReplyDelete