Friday, July 25, 2008

Navy Pier

We went to the Children's Musuem today on Navy Pier. We went with friends, Alissa and Emilio, that we met in Guatemala on my visit trip. The boys had a great time playing in all the exhibits. They have several rooms just for kids 0-5 where they could explore and play safely.

Do I look cool enough to see our friends?


The water room was a HUGE favorite. There was water shooting everywhere. They had raincoats for the kids to wear, but I knew Andrew would never keep it on. By the end of that room, I literally had to wring out his shirt.















Look at his shirt. He is SOAKED!




My little bee in the Backyard room:


The other bees are probably jealous of how cute I am.






Going on an expedition:


My turn to drive:


The transportation room:






Catching fish:




The view from the tree house into the pier:





post signature

1 comment:

  1. We have a Children's Museum here in atl. Now i want to check it out with Madeline! You all look like you had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete