Thursday, July 10, 2008

Farmer's Market


This spring, they finished building a cute little village center near my house. They're trying to give it a downtown atmosphere. They have shops and and restaurants and they're going to start having movie and music nights. Today was the first day of the Thursday farmer's market. I've started walking again and have been taking the 2 mile route to get there. Andrew and I have been trying to walk it everyday, so today we stopped in at the market.


He's holding a piece of banana in his hand. He held onto it the whole 2 miles and didn't eat it until we got there!


There are just a few stands at this point, but hopefully they will add more.


Isn't it a cute little downtown?



post signature

4 comments:

  1. WOW! 2 miles! I am so impressed! I think that I would pass out before the end of the route! Andrew looks so cute holding onto his banana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like such a neat place, Ruthanne!!!! I LOVE farmers markets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl!!! Walking two miles, pretty impressive!! And what a fun place to walk to. Farmers Markets are my fav!! Um.. you can't beat fresh fruit and veggies. I wish we had something like that around here.
    I'm trying to put together an exercise program for myself. With this last B-day I know I need to start doing something. UGGH
    Have a great Weekend!!
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see the infamous peel above Andrew's head, LOL!!

    ReplyDelete