Saturday, July 5, 2008

Stop, thief!

I walked into my kitchen today to find a very large puddle of iced tea spreading across the floor. The iced tea pitcher in my refrigerator was leaking. As I was cleaning up the mess in and out of the fridge, Andrew was 'helping' me. The tea had leaked down the back of the refrigerator and under the fruit and vegetable drawers. I took those out and started mopping it up. I heard a crunch and "mmmm" and looked up to see Andrew taking a big bite out of an apple he had taken out of the fruit drawer. All my aggravation with the tea disappeared and I cracked up laughing.
Here's the little thief enjoying the 'fruit' of his spoils.














post signature

4 comments:

  1. Andrew is growing up so quickly. What is happening to our little boys?

    Are you going to guatafest?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Ruthanne, that is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cutie pie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is Andrew!!!! He cracks me up:)

    ReplyDelete