Friday, July 4, 2008

4th of July

Andrew and I had a GREAT day today. :)
This morning, we went for a 4 mile walk and then played at the park for a little while. (he still HATES the swings even with the tubes in his ears. rats)

After a nice long nap (his, not mine) we went to our friends' Noreen and Marty's house. (Noreen went with me on my visit trip to meet Andrew for the first time.) We had a great time and really great food.


My little flag waver:





Walking with Aunt Noreen:


Noreen and Marty have a fenced in yard. (I was very excited about not having to chase Andrew all over and worry about where he was)

But, instead of doing lots of this like I hoped he would...



he did quite a bit of this (playing in and eating the dirt. lol)



We had a great dinner


and some yummy watermelon for dessert.




We went home just in time to park the car and walk down to the park for fireworks. Andrew LOVED them. He never took his eyes off of them the whole time and wasn't scared at all. He sat perfectly still for 20 minutes and that NEVER happens. :)





post signature

5 comments:

  1. Oh what wonderful pictures!! I am so glad you had a wonderful 4th!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You got great pictures of the fireworks! I am so happy that you guys had such an awesome day and that Andrew liked the fireworks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds (and looks) like you guys had a great 4th! Great pictures Ruthanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you guys had a great day:) I love all pictures as usual!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the pictures!!!! Looks like a fabulous 4th!

    ReplyDelete