Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Caribbean Christmas

Andrew sang in the school concert tonight. All first and second grade classes sang. The theme was 'Caribbean Holiday' and he has been practicing his songs at home for WEEKS. (Sorry, Jimmy Buffet. You and I will be taking a little break from each other for a while. I've heard way too much of you lately.)



Unlike the woman in front of us, I chose not to have my camera blocking everyone else's view so I only have two pictures. Instead, we sat back and enjoyed watching Andrew have a great time on stage. 



Some of the other parents may try to tell you differently but I can say with 100% certainty that my child was THE cutest one there.  And for real he has some crazy good rhythm which he obviously did not get from me. He could not have stood still if he had tried.

SO proud of this kid:

1 comment: