Sunday, November 4, 2012

Give1Save1 Featured Family!!!

We are so honored to have been the Give1Save1 featured family of the week.

For those of you who would like to continue to help spread the word, please feel free to SHARE this post on your FB page or on your blog or BOTH! Pin it, tweet it, email it. We welcome the chance to educate people about adopting children with HIV. 

Please PRAY! Pray that Manno comes home soon. Pray that I don't lose my mind waiting for him. (just kidding about that one. No I'm not.)  Pray that people see our video and know that HIV is NOT something to be afraid of.  Pray that God shows through our video and that people realize that none of this would be possible without Him. 

THANK YOU for all the love and support you've already shown us.  


The Focht Family--Give1Save1 from Ruthanne Focht on Vimeo.
I am in the process of adopting a beautiful, four-year-old boy from Haiti. This video was made for the Give1Save1 blog as a fundraiser to help with the costs of the adoption/travel process. God has already blessed this adoption and provided in many different ways. We are trusting Him to continue to provide for us in many ways. Please pray for us as our paperwork moves through the agencies in Haiti and we eagerly await Manno's arrival in our family.

Thank you to Francesca Battistelli for the amazing song, "I'm Letting Go"

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the video! I teared up a bit! I recently found your blog and I truly love reading about your journey. Thanks for sharing and for being so courageous!

    ReplyDelete