Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A full day

We left our house at 8:30am today and returned at 8:30pm. That's a great day!  
Andrew had two cavities filled today with NO novacaine. He never even flinched. He's my hero. It seemed wrong to snap pictures of him so you'll have to take my word for it.  I can never let him see me in the dentist chair. Not that I actually go to the dentist but if I did, I wouldn't let him see what a mess I am.
Next we went to the park. No pictures of that either. How many pictures can I really take of my kids at the park?
Then lunch and then on to the zoo. Apparently, I'm not the entertainment genius I thought I was because about a thousand other people had already thought of going to the zoo today and it was crazy crowded.  Don't people have to work?



I'm in love with the giraffes. I tried not to take many pictures of them but I couldn't help myself. They're beautiful.





 






They shaved the camels! Poor things look ridiculous.

Nothing cools you off on a hot day like a dumbbell full of icee. 
 
After the zoo, we stopped by Jill and Peter's for some barbeque, bouncy house and bubbles. 


He does not even sit still long enough to eat ice cream.

He might be related to the giraffe.

One in each hand. She's my kind of girl.

She is so sweet to the boys. She played with Daniel for a long time; patiently making bubbles for him to pop.

1 comment: