Friday, July 16, 2010

Columbus--Friday

We are spending this weekend in Columbus with a group of people who have adopted children. We met each other through adoption from Guatemala but most of us did not stop there. Mindy organized a great weekend for everyone to get together.

We got here a little earlier than some of the others (despite having to pull over no less than 15 times to hand things to Daniel 'butter fingers' Focht and to 'remind' Andrew to buckle his seat belt.) The boys checked out the hotel room while I ran around putting breakables out of their reach and, of course, taking a million pictures of them.







Andrew danced around on the bed with Woody on his shoulders singing, 'You've got a friend in me.'
















Tonight, we went to Magic Mountain. It was nice because the playgym area was gated so the kids could climb and run without having to be chased and the parents had a chance to talk to each other.







Silly Tara taking a picture of me taking a picture of her.











2 comments:

  1. OMG, I LOVE the picture of Daniel and the bear and also the one of Andrew laying down. They are SO cute Ruthanne. I would seriously hang them up on the wall if I were you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures on the bed are stunning! Seriously. LOVE the one of Daniel and his teddy. It is almost more than I can stand...I want to scoop him right out of the picture and hug him. Adorable. Andrew laying on the bed. Wow. He looks like such a big boy in that shot. So handsome!!

    ReplyDelete