Friday, July 31, 2009

Arboretum

Today we went to the Arboretum with Kathy and Nicholas. When we got there, I commented that the only other time I had been there was one time with them when I was waiting for Andrew. Her response was, "and now here you are...waiting again". I think I need to stay away from the arboretum.

My little maple leaf:


Watcha' thinking, Mr. Frog?


This was a big favorite:


Andrew would not leave this spot until I took his picture on the rabbit.


Playing musical instruments in the butterfly garden:












The adventurer:


When he got to the end of this one, he turned around to me, put his arms in the air and yelled, "I did it!"


Should I or shouldn't I? (he did)







I took this picture thinking I was getting a really great picture for my desk at school but he gave me the 'constipated' cheese smile instead.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment