Thursday, April 2, 2009

Big boy haircut

Andrew had his first big boy haircut today...in a real chair, in a salon that was not only for kids. He did a GREAT job.

It's always good to show your stylist a picture of what you would like.


Hey! This lady is almost as pretty as mama!


Checking out the cool chairs.


Can you tell they were playing music at the salon?


I don't know...I think I already look pretty cute.


Ok, Carol. Work your magic...


What do you think? Handsome as always?


If you're a good boy while you get your haircut, you get nuggets and apples.


Yum!


I had so much fun with Mommy today that I didn't want to be away from her. So at 9:30, I woke up and told her that I would like to sleep with her. (I actually just pointed to her room and said "Bed!" in a very firm voice, but she knew what I meant).


I giggled for a while...


and then played, "honk" until Mommy said (with her teeth kind of clenched), "Go. To. Sleep."


So I did. This is how I sleep in Mommy's bed. I have to have my boppy, my ark pillow, Manny, a blanket and, of course, Lovey.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment