Thursday, October 2, 2008

Please


I've been trying to teach Andrew to say 'please' to cut down on some of the screaming. For about 3 weeks, I've been very consistent about saying 'please' for him everytime he screamed for something. So far, nothing. Last night, I decided to teach him the sign instead. I showed him the sign and then moved his hand over his heart in a circle to teach him how to make the sign--saying 'please' the whole time. He thought it was very funny and giggled the whole time. After I had shown him the sign, he said, 'pease' about 5 times! Too funny. Today, in the car, he wanted a snack and again I said 'please' and showed him the sign. He started laughing and did the sign. I three every snack I had to him. :)

Here he is making the sign (sort of) during dinner:



post signature

1 comment: