Monday, October 6, 2008

Future CEO?


My grandfather gave me a child's school desk when I was little. It's where I sat when we used to play "State Farm". Dorky, I know, but my mom worked there so it seemed like a good idea at the time.

I've had the desk ever since and have carried it across four states and painted it several different colors. It's my bedside table and I use the seat for my never-ending stack of books that I'm reading.
The other day, Andrew dumped all the books out of the seat and while I was sorting through them, he decided to use the empty chair.

Doesn't he look like a mini-executive sitting in his desk talking on the phone?





post signature

3 comments:

  1. Oh how adorable!!!!!!! I love these pictures:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes he does :) And Yes he is ADORABLE! :) That is such a great story about the desk Ruthanne :)

    ReplyDelete