Sunday, October 26, 2008

Blankie




Here's a new development:
Andrew with a blankie. He's never been very interested in blankets. He has 5 of them in his crib and he often ends up in a heap on top of them, but he does NOT like to have them on top of him and has never wanted to hold one or carry one around. Until today.

He was playing in my room and left for a minute. He came back with one of the blankets from his crib and was not completely happy until I had laid it out on the floor with NO wrinkles. A few minutes later, we left to go to the store and we were not allowed to leave without blankie. He even carried it around in the three stores we went into. Huh.









post signature

2 comments:

  1. When it get this cold i wish i could take my blanket with me!!

    What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok something I wish somebody would have told me... Now that he has picked "the" blankie go buy 5 just like it. Luke was the same way with his blankets, he had a bunch and didnt pick one over the others. Then snap... one day it was "the" blankie. I still didnt think it was that big of a deal. Now the world comes to a stop if we can't find it. Oh to have had a bunch of duplicates hidden somewhere.
    Love the pics of Andrew walking down the hall, too cute!!!
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete