Friday, September 19, 2008

Fun at Mommy's school


Tonight was Welcome Back Night at my school. I picked up Andrew from daycare and headed over to one of the teacher's houses until it was time to go back to school. There were four boys there ages 9 mos to 3 years. They all practiced their sharing skills. lol






Welcome back night was a lot of fun. There was food, music and a playground. What else could a boy ask for?

Catch me, Mommy!













Coppin' a squat and having some chicken. Yum!


I think I can climb this.


On second thought...probably not.


I KNOW I can climb this:


You can't tell in this picture, but he heard the music and stopped on this little platform to dance. I think he thought he was on Bandstand.





There were three different slides and Andrew tried them all. This was the smallest of the three. I can't believe how brave he has become.






I love this picture:

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures of Andrew at the playground! Could he hear Dick Clark in the background when he was on stage?? :)

    ReplyDelete