Saturday, August 16, 2008

Pool Party


We went to a pool party yesterday and had a blast! They had a kiddie pool and Andrew LOVED it. Our friend, Danny, turned 6 yesterday and it was a birthday/pool party for him. Andrew was so tired by the time we got home that he didn't make a peep when I put him in his crib.

The birthday boy. Isn't he handsome?


There was a lot of this:
In...


and then out:


I'm the king of my castle!


Playing hide-n-seek with our friend, Grace.



Trying to figure out how to get the party favor on the other side of the fence.

I told you to stop following me!


You're following me again, aren't you?

Ha! Caught ya'!!


Andrew's new girlfriend, Barbie.



Ready to slide!



Don't look, Gramma. You are not going to want to see this. lol



post signature

2 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWWW thats one handsome bday boy!!! I love the pool party pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun party!!! Kids and water you just can't beat it. It looks like the perfect size pool for Andrew. What a brave little guy going down the slide by himself.
    Cute, cute!!
    Have a great weekend!!
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete