Sunday, August 31, 2008

My fun day!


I had a VERY fun day today.


First, I helped Mommy fold the laundry. She had already folded it and had it in piles on the bed that she was putting away, but the pj's didn't look quite right to me, so I showed her how they should be folded. (after I tried them on, of course)




I also helped Mommy by pouring 1/2 the bottle of Claritin onto the counter top and dumping most of my orange juice on the floor (they are both SUPER sticky). I'm not sure why she didn't take a picture of that to show you.

Mommy decided that we should get out of the house for a while so we went to a store and then had lunch at Steak 'n' Shake. I loved my chicken strips and fruit. When we left, Mommy put some money on the table and said that this was one mess she didn't have to clean up today. I wonder what she meant by that.






Aren't I silly?



I'm a little sleepy but we still have to go get groceries.


I helped Mommy push the cart down the hall.
I don't know what she ever did without me.


After my nap, we went to see some of my Guatemalan friends. We swam in the pool, had a YUMMY dinner and wrestled on the floor. It was FUN!

Mommy wanted to take a picture of me in the pool, but she was too busy trying to make sure that I didn't put my head under the water.




I was a HUGE hit with the older kids. They liked laying on the floor with me. And they loved it when I followed them everywhere and tried to take away the toys they were playing with.






Mommy tried to sit in a chair and talk to her friends. She looked bored, so I kept going to the top of the stairs and pretending that I was going to try walking down them by myself. You should have seen how fast Mommy and her friends can get out of their chairs! I think I kept them from being bored.

When I got home, I was pretty sleepy. I told Mommy, "ba-ba; nigh-nigh". When she put me in my crib, I didn't even make a peep. I went right to sleep. zzzzzzzzzzz...........

post signature

3 comments:

  1. WOW Andrew you had a SUPER FULL day and then some!!!!!! Keep that mommy hopping but let her come chat with her summer sisters every now and then! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a blast with you Andrew and Ruthanne.

    Kisses from Mary (MooMoo), Danny and Ricco.

    Cannot wait to play again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pics. I LOVE the ones from the Steak Shack (or whatever it was called.)

    ReplyDelete