Sunday, August 10, 2008

I've created a monster


Last night, while he was still in his high chair after dinner, I let Andrew use my earphones to listen to my mp3 player. He loved it--apparently more than I thought. This morning, as soon as I put him in his high-chair, he immediately said, "Mom" and started moving his arms like he was dancing.
He wanted the headphones back on!

Last night:




I love how he keeps looking around to see where the music is coming from.



Dance, dance, dance




This morning:



post signature

3 comments:

  1. Not sure if this is a repeat comment . . . but

    He is fabulously adorable, Ruthanne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! P has this thing that came with a book and plays music. Reminds me of an ipod that's just bigger and kid-oriented (plays backyardigans music) and no headphones. P has to have it ALWAYS! I'm scared of introducing headphones LOL He's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny! I love his booty shaking :) At first I could not make out what was on the high chair tray. I thought he was eating a HUGE chocolate chip cookie from breakfast- LOL

    ReplyDelete