Thursday, August 14, 2008

Girls Night Out


My friend Kellie is a HUGE White Sox fan (I didn't know this when I first became friends with her. lol) We try to go to one game together every summer. Last night was one of the educator's nights and we got tickets for a reduced price. We had a great time! Even though I'm a Cubs fan and prefer Wrigley Field to Sox Park (I still can't bring myself to call it Cellular Field), I have to admit that they do have great food at the White Sox games.




Noreen and I sat next to the ivy so we could pretend we were at Wrigley. :)


Kellie, Karen, me, Noreen

post signature

3 comments:

  1. That looks like FUN! My bil is a HUGE White Sox fan!

    Jeff and Alli just went to a Pirate game on Tuesday! Ball parks are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! Jonathan and I went to a phillies game last week. We had a wonderful time. I too agree ball park food is great. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! Hubby is a huge Sox Fan. Hence the dog is named White Sox..LOL

    ReplyDelete