Thursday, May 22, 2008

Lovey and Perro

Andrew is head-over-heels in love with his Lovey. There are tears some days when we have to leave him at home in the morning and always a big hug and kiss for him when we come home at night. Perro (the barking/singing dog) comes and goes. Sometimes, Andrew loves him and wants me to make him 'sing' and other times he is afraid of him and he puts him in the bottom of the toybox. This day was a 'love' day. I was cracking up because when I looked over at what he was doing, he was making Lovey and Perro hug and give each other kisses. I'm not sure what they did to keep getting banished to the side of the chair, though. lol



post signature

2 comments:

  1. I thought the La Bamba was the cutest thing ever, until I saw this!! Wouldn't just love to be inside Andrew's head for a minute. That one face he makes with the smirk is priceless!! Lovey and Perro are two lucky friends I'd say!! Give that sweet boy a big hug and kiss for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that is the cutest thing EVER! I love that he is making them hug and kiss!!!!!

    ReplyDelete