Saturday, May 31, 2008

Libros (books)


Andrew LOVES to look at his books. It's his new 'toy' of choice in the car. Before I can even get him buckled in, he is leaning over reaching for a book out of his basket. And he gets so excited when he opens the book--as if he's seeing the pictures for the first time. We went to Border's today and I admit, I came out of there a little bit poorer than I had intended, but you'd understand if you saw the look on his face when he 'reads' them.

I originally went to Border's to buy another copy of Animal Talk. He has 'loved' it to death. It used to have flaps that opened--not anymore. He opens to each page and makes the correct animal sound (he's sooo smart). At the end of the book, there is a polar bear sleeping and the words say, "zzzzzzz.....Night-night". He points at the bear and says, "Nigh-nigh". See what I mean? He's SMART! ;)






post signature

1 comment: