Sunday, May 25, 2008

Baby Steps

We have steps!! Andrew took four steps toward me yesterday (with a LOT of prompting). I didn't want to tell anyone because I wasn't sure if it was a fluke. Today, I went to pick him up in the church nursery and they said he was taking 3-4 steps between two of the women. Later, we went to have dinner with some friends and he took some steps there too. He's getting excited about walking and smiles really big when he does it. He has also decided that he likes to just stand there on his own without holding onto anything. Yay!!

I don't have any video of him walking yet. It's hard to hold the camera and talk him into walking toward me. As soon as I get some pics, you know I'll post them!


post signature

4 comments:

  1. yipppeeee! i KNOW IT IS HARD TO HAVE SPECIAL MOMENTS AND GET A PIC AT THE SAME TIME. YEAH ANDREW KEEP IT UP. LOVE ALISSA AND EMILIO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww!!! How awesome! It's so wonderful when they hit those BIG milestones!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go, Andrew, go!!! Can't wait to see the pics!
    Kerri and Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHHHH!!!!!! WTG ANDREW!!!!! When I watched the videos blog the other day I said to Karly who was sitting with me, "Andrew will be walking ANY DAY!" I could tell by the confidence in his standing that it would be sooo soon. Give Andrew a HUUGE hug from Auntie Kelly because I'm so proud of him :)

    ReplyDelete