Monday, November 19, 2007

My first craft!!

Andrew went to daycare today for 1/2 a day. He did really well. A few tears, but he settled in and was fine. When I got there (an hour early because I missed him) he was just waking up from his nap. Gale was kind of bummed because she had a craft ready for him to do. I LOVE crafts. I stayed and we got to do it together. Isn't it cute????



I took this picture right before I left him.(I couldn't leave without getting a picture of his first day at daycare, could I?)
He was looking out the window at the birds.




1 comment:

  1. Oh Ruthanne, I know this day was so hard, leaving him for the first day of daycare, but it sounds like you both did great!!! It sounds like his daycare provider is enjoying him already also, that's wonderful. How thoughtful was that to already have a craft lined up- that's cute!

    ReplyDelete