Saturday, October 13, 2007

Presents!!

While we were at Guatoberfest, Andrew loved two of the toys that Kemry brought. My brother and sister-in-law gave Andrew a gift card, so today we went and bought the same toys. His eyes lit up when I opened them!









He also got a wagon!! My friend's husband works for a car dealership. The owner's wife heard about our adoption process and has been really interested in seeing Andrew come home. At a fundraiser last week, she bid on and won a wagon for him!! Wasn't that nice?? I don't even know this woman and she bought my son a wagon!! I can't wait to take him to the zoo in his new wagon.

3 comments:

  1. New toys are so much fun!
    Kerri and Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is so sweet of her to do that. Andrew will look great in that wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! How nice of her to think of your son. I'd have been completely blown away!

    ReplyDelete