Friday, September 14, 2007

Sleepin' in!

I realized today that tomorrow morning may well be my last chance to sleep in for the next 18 years! If you want to remain my friend....do NOT call me before 10:00am tomorrow morning. I have been fighting a cold all week, getting ready for my maternity leave and generally using up most of the adrenaline that my body has made in the past 3 months. I'm TIRED. It is great sleeping weather here and I plan to take full advantage of it.
Nighty-night.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Awww....have a wonderful sleep tonight! I was JUST telling my mom today that I needed sleep and she offered to take the kids and I said "are you kidding me!" I need SIX years worth of sleep...(Alec was born 6 years ago). Eventually your body adjusts to it and you just keep on a goin' lol. So excited for you and I sure hope you feel better REALLY soon! SLeep well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling better before you travel.
    Olivia was born in Mazetanengo but I am not sure of the hospital. The only thing that I can make out on her birth certificate is that she was born in Colonia El Compromiso (The Commitment of the Colony?)
    I would love to see the picture anyway. You can e-mail me at scarroll@nc.rr.com

    Take care,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete